Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Preview, "Metaphor": New tank in our living room

It's been more than two months since I come up with the idea of a new tank for our living room area, and the setup is almost complete!
Here's a sneak peak of the tank, full with rocks and soil









All I need to do now is add the powder type soil and the tank is ready to be planted and fill in with water. I just need to view this for a couple of days before I added the powder type soil because once they are in the tank, there's no way of changing the layout any more.

Here are the specifics of this tank by the way:

Tank: Crystal Glass, Low Iron, 60x30x36 cm
Cabinet/Stand: Ikea Stuva (reinforced)
Filter: Eheim 2215
CO2 System: 3L Cylinder, Dual Gauge Solenoid Regulator
CO2 Distribution: ISTA CO2 Reactor
Light: Hopar 4x24W T5HO

As for the plants, I have yet to decide which ones but I have a list already. I don't plan on putting plants that I have no experience of handling though. 

As for the fish, the two red diamond discus in my other tank will be moved here along with the SAE's and otocinclus.






No comments:

Post a Comment